July 31, 2010

Beautiful New Zealand






My sister and I took a trip to New Zealand approx. 3 years ago. I wanted to go somewhere that firstly, we could afford, and secondly where you were awe struck by the grandness and beauty of the nature. I live in flat lands and so I'd never seen vast mountain ranges before and the first thing we did when we got off the plane was to take a train trip from the North/East to the North/West of New Zealand. It was a chilly cold day but we stayed most of the trip in the outside carriage (I felt like a dog with its head out the car window lol). It was an amazing experience for me. I'm surprised I didn't swallow a fly, my mouth was open for most of the trip. It felt like the beginning of time and I was waiting for dinosaurs to pop their heads around one of the mountains. Here are a couple of photos.

No comments: