August 17, 2006

Recipes

I am a collector of recipes. I've had to stop myself buying cookbooks because I don't have any more space for them but then my obsession became printing out online recipes from Cooks I admire.... But I've set myself some rules. Unless I actually use a good 80% of the recipes I'm not allowing myself to collect anymore.

My latest obsession is cupcakes. Which actually brought me to this site as one of the Bloggers on here (have to find her and thank her) suggested a nice simple but lovely recipe that worked out quite well. Childishly colourful with iced flowers, silver edible balls, gels and hundreds and thousands. So much fun to make, the only problem is I'm not much of a sweet tooth. I'm going to have to keep searching till I find a cupcake that looks good and is perfect to eat.

No comments: